What better to serve on the day that romance takes top priority than a scrumptious heart-healthy meal?
- 4 salmon fillets, both sides seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 tsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Â¼ cup whole grain breadcrumbs
- Â¼ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400Â° Fahrenheit and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard and melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Arrange the fillets on the baking sheet and brush the top with the honey-mustard mixture. Then sprinkle with the breadcrumbs/pecan/parsley mixture and bake in the oven until the salmon flakes (the general rule is: about 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fillet).
- Serve immediately with rice and lemon wedges.