Beautiful legs are an inspiration to men and women alike.
Unfortunately with todayâ€™s busy lifestyle, many modern women don't pay enough attention to their legs.
During the summer months, legs may get a little more pampering, but the rest of the year, they are usually cleaned, shaved and hidden behind a pair of pants.
Here are some simple ways to keep your legs looking gorgeous year-round.
1. Elevate your feet. Resting with your feet elevated just above your heart reduces swelling in the legs and ankles. It improves circulation throughout the legs and feet. Elevating your feet can also help prevent unsightly varicose veins.
2. Shave after showering. Make shaving the last thing you do in the shower â€“ or directly after you get out. The warm, moist heat of the shower will soften the hairs for a smoother, longer-lasting shave.
3. Moisturize. Dry skin is unhealthy skin. Moisturizer acts as a barrier from the environment. Apply moisturizer when skin is still damp from bathing or showering. It will help seal the moisture into your skin.
4. Exfoliate. Exfoliating helps moisturizers do their job. Weather, indoor heating and cooling as well as age affect the amount of moisture in our skin. Exfoliating lifts away dry flakes of skin, allowing new cells to come to the surface. Be sure to follow your scrub with a cool rinse.
5. Don't cross your legs. Crossing your legs for extended periods of time can restrict blood circulation in your feet and legs. It may lead to more prominent spider veins, high blood pressure and lower back pain.
6. Change your diet. For better-looking legs, eat more carrots, lettuce, leafy greens and citrus fruit. Stay away from foods loaded with animal fats, fried foods and sugared confections as they can lead to cellulite, the ugly dimpling that appears on your lower body. Drink more water and eliminate sugary drinks. Not only will your legs look better but you will feel better, too.
7. Use spray-on tans. Visit tanning salons that offer spay-on tans, or apply bronzing lotion to your legs for quick color. For best results, exfoliate the day before to remove dry skin cells that might cause an uneven tan.
8. Take advantage of coffee grounds. Did you know caffeine is the chief ingredient for many cellulite remedies? After brewing your morning java, set the coffee grounds aside. When you head for the shower, take the grounds with you. Rub the problem areas with the coffee grounds for one minute. Follow your scrub with a cool rinse.
9, The natural formula, Heal Cellulite, will diminish the appearance of cellulite in a safe and natural way. Heal Cellulite is specially formulated with 100% natural essential oils, extracted from plants.All of our essentials oils are produced from the best possible source.
This formula is gentle, free from pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers and is organic at the source. Heal Cellulite treatment is formulated to reduce the unsightly condition of cellulite anywhere on the body. Heal Cellulite is successful for use on both hard and soft cellulite.
Every woman wants to have beautiful legs. Applying the tips above to your daily routine will have your legs looking glamorous in no time.