Child anxiety disorders are common, but the exact number of sufferers is unknown, most likely because the condition is often under-diagnosed, undiagnosed or unreported. While it is very treatable with good, persistent medical care, medical experts agree that anxiety problems during childhood (when misjudged and overlooked) will likely persist as an adult psychiatric disorder.
Search Our Site
Learn Basic Reflexology FREE!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course – at absolutely no cost!
- DIY Disinfectant Room Spray
- Super Fresh, Disinfecting Home Spray Recipe
- Carrier Oil Profiles, Benefits
- DIY: How to Make Herbal Vinegar
- The Amazing Beauty and Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Rose Maroc (Rosa Centifolia) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties
- Hemp Seed (Cannabis Sativa) Carrier Oil Profile, Benefits
- How to Naturally Prevent, Control Ants
- Chicken of the Sea – Purr Purr eeE Natural Cat Food
- Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties