Child anxiety disorders are common, but the exact number of sufferers is unknown, most likely because the condition is often under-diagnosed, undiagnosed or unreported. While it is very treatable with good, persistent medical care, medical experts agree that anxiety problems during childhood (when misjudged and overlooked) will likely persist as an adult psychiatric disorder.
Search Our Site
Learn Basic Reflexology FREE!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course – at absolutely no cost!
- Health Benefits of Espresso – A Good Mood Food
- Ginger and Garlic Tincture
- Fibroids and Healing Them Naturally
- Cinnamon and Honey Cold and Cough Remedy
- DIY: Natural Body Moisturizer Recipes
- Tired Hand Bath
- Craft Activities for Hyperactive Kids
- Tips for Preventing and Dealing with Stomach Ulcers
- DIY: Simple, Natural Recipes for Stress, Relaxation
- The Benefits of Epsom Salts – Wow, I Never Realized!