Smoothie bowls are a yummy twist on the much-loved and nutritious smoothie, with versions ranging from dessert smoothie bowls, smoothie bowls for breakfast, vegan smoothie bowls, and, of course, green smoothie bowls. Before we get into the easy instructions on how to make a smoothie bowl, let’s take a look at exactly what they are and their health benefits.
Search Our Site
Learn Basic Reflexology FREE!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course – at absolutely no cost!
- Health Benefits of Espresso – A Good Mood Food
- Ginger and Garlic Tincture
- Fibroids and Healing Them Naturally
- Cinnamon and Honey Cold and Cough Remedy
- DIY: Natural Body Moisturizer Recipes
- Tired Hand Bath
- Craft Activities for Hyperactive Kids
- Tips for Preventing and Dealing with Stomach Ulcers
- DIY: Simple, Natural Recipes for Stress, Relaxation
- The Benefits of Epsom Salts – Wow, I Never Realized!