So, why are people going so crazy over matcha? Mostly because of the many health benefits of matcha tea. It is a more pure, higher quality form of green tea, therefore you have the same health benefits, but heightened.
Search Our Site
Learn Basic Reflexology FREE!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course – at absolutely no cost!
- Aromatherapy Blend to Ease Coughs
- Mullein (Verbascum Thapsus) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties
- DIY: Natural Recipes for Facial Cleansers, Soaps, Steams, Scrubs
- How to Make Headache-Busting Bath Salts
- Menstrual Cramps Aromatherapy Blend
- Hyacinth (Hyacinthus Orientalis) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties
- Borage Seed (Borago Officinalis) Carrier Oil Profile, Benefits
- Eucalyptus Dives (Eucalyptus Dives var Type) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties
- Everyday Foods that Protect, Strengthen Teeth
- Urinary Tract Infection Bath (Recipe)