Up to 80 percent of Americans complain of pain in the neck or back at some point during their lives. The pain can be the result of injury, illness, sprains, strains, torn muscles, disrupted joints, stretched ligaments, and for several other reasons. Research indicates that applying a topical form of arnica onto sore muscles four times a day for five days can reduce the pain and soreness within the first three days.
Search Our Site
Learn Basic Reflexology FREE!
Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and stay up to date on our latest articles about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments. As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we’ll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course – at absolutely no cost!
- DIY Disinfectant Room Spray
- Super Fresh, Disinfecting Home Spray Recipe
- Carrier Oil Profiles, Benefits
- DIY: How to Make Herbal Vinegar
- The Amazing Beauty and Health Benefits of Green Tea
- Rose Maroc (Rosa Centifolia) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties
- Hemp Seed (Cannabis Sativa) Carrier Oil Profile, Benefits
- How to Naturally Prevent, Control Ants
- Chicken of the Sea – Purr Purr eeE Natural Cat Food
- Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Essential Oil Profile, Benefits, Properties