A healthy and tasty side dish. Also a great way to get your kids eating their greens!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 small onion, cut in rounds
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet, and add the onions.
- Fry until transparent, then add the mustard seed and let them splutter a bit.
- Cut the spinach into thin strips, and add it to the onions.
- Add salt, pepper and the coconut cream, cook until the spinach is welted.
- Serve with some mash potato, roasted chicken or baguette.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, weâ€™re confident that youâ€™ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the bodyâ€™s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.