A healthy and tasty side dish. Also a great way to get your kids eating their greens!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 small onion, cut in rounds
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet, and add the onions.
- Fry until transparent, then add the mustard seed and let them splutter a bit.
- Cut the spinach into thin strips, and add it to the onions.
- Add salt, pepper and the coconut cream, cook until the spinach is welted.
- Serve with some mash potato, roasted chicken or baguette.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, we’re confident that you’ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the body’s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.