- Use dry Plantain – broad or lance leafed – (Plantago spp.).
- Put in in a jar and cover it with grain alcohol (Everclear or Vodka) so it is barely moistened. Let is soak for 8 hours or so.
- Then mix it 1:5 (weight to volume – so 1 oz herb to 5 fluid oz oil) with Olive Oil. Put it in a blender and blend it until the sides of the blender are warm (quite a while).
- Now strain it through a fine cloth or something like that and use the oil to make a salve by heating it and mixing it with Beeswax. Start with 1:5 Beeswax to oil ratio, if the salve comes out to soft you can remelt it and add more Beeswax.
This is a wonderful, skin healing, restorative salve (one of my friends has switched completely to it as moisturizer) but what is the coolest about it is the color. The green is so unbelievably vibrant. I have a bottle of the oil on a shelf, just so I can look at it, it reminds me of Summer…
Heal Your Skin Naturally
Skin Dr. temporarily relieves symptoms such as redness and itching of the skin.
* Promotes healthy cell renewal and routine shedding of old skin cells
* Maintains skin hydration and freshness through supported water balance
* Supports the skin’s ability to purify itself
* Supports skin integrity
What is Skin Dr.?
Skin Dr. is a safe, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of minor skin irritations plus promote skin health and functioning. Skin Dr. supports integrity of all cells and layers of the skin.
Skin Dr. also helps to temporarily maintain the balance and hydration of the skin, as well as the supply of oxygen at a cellular level. In addition, routine removal of old skin cells and the natural regenerative processes of the skin are also supported.
Skin Dr. is taken internally and presented in small tablet form. It is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
For more than 200 years, homeopathy has been used to provide relief for a broad array of symptoms from a number of health conditions. It uses the premise of like-treats-like to help address specific symptoms, utilizing natural ingredients to provide temporary relief from the same symptoms that at full-strength they would cause.