- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, unflavored
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice flour, tapioca flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, applesauce, oil, and
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, stirring with a big spoon until well blended. Add some apple juice or water if needed to moisten the batter if it seems dry.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are slightly browned and middle bounces back when touched.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes before tipping them out of the muffin tin.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, weâ€™re confident that youâ€™ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the bodyâ€™s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.