- 2/3 cup rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, unflavored
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice flour, tapioca flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, applesauce, oil, and
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, stirring with a big spoon until well blended. Add some apple juice or water if needed to moisten the batter if it seems dry.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are slightly browned and middle bounces back when touched.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes before tipping them out of the muffin tin.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, we’re confident that you’ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the body’s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.