- 1 cup of baked sweet potato (cubed)
- Â½ cup of slivered carrots (raw)
- Â½ cup of chopped broccoli (raw)
- Â½ cup of mung or soybean sprouts
- 2 cups of cubed pork meat
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
- Â¼ cup of canned coconut milk
- Mix the oil with the pork and add to a skillet or wok and heat on medium high heat for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add carrots and broccoli and mix in well, and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Add sprouts & the baked cubed sweet potatoes stir in well. Heat another 5 minutes
- Add the coconut milk. Cover with lid and remove from heat. Let sit for 20 minutes undisturbed. Serve at room temperature.
Feed Â½ -3/4 cup to dogs weighing 15-25lbs Or about 1 cup per 25-40 lbs twice daily.
Keep Your Pets Healthy, Naturally
Just like us, domesticated animals like dogs and cats are affected by the health hazards of modern living. Pollution, poor nutrition, stress and unhealthy lifestyles can lead to a variety of illnesses and conditions that are very similar to those experienced by people.
As our Native Remedies customers grew to know and trust our range of natural remedies for children and adults, they began asking for safe, effective natural solutions especially designed for their pets. As treasured members of their families, our customers wanted their pets to be able to receive the same benefits as they had discovered for themselves with Native Remedies.
In many cases, our natural remedies for humans were used with great effect for the pets in the family and, as time went on, we could no longer ignore the need for remedies especially formulated for pets, with pet-friendly doses and remedies which could be easily administered. Out of this was born PetAlive – a range of herbal and homeopathic remedies to help with a variety of ailments commonly experienced by dogs, cats, horses, and small pets.