NOTE: This article has multiple DIY: Natural Body Mist, Splash Recipes. To make it easier to navigate, use the Table of Contents button to your right!
Citrus Body Mist
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/8 cup glycerin
- 1 tsp Vitamin E
- 15 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 15 drops of Orange or Tangerine Essential Oil
- 15 drops Grapefruit Essential oil
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
Blend all ingredients and store in spray bottle. Use after shower to refresh. Shake before use.
Green Tea Healing Mist
At the beach or at work, get refreshed quickly and easily with this rejuvenating aromatic mist. Not only will it cool you down, but it also nourishes your skin! Combining Green Tea with these select essential oils will tone your skin, soothe and heal sunburns, and invigorate your skin after sun exposure.
- 4 oz Distilled Water
- 2 Green Tea Bags
- 2 drops of Rosewood Essential Oil
- 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 4-oz Spray Bottle (cobalt blue, amber, white â€” but NOT transparent)
Green Tea contains Antioxidants that combat Free Radicals, also called oxidant radicals. Free Radicals are by-products of the human body and cause damage to cells and tissues. The Antioxidants neutralize Free Radicals so they cannot cause any harm.
Free Radicals are one of the causes of many illnesses and they are one of the reasons for our aging. Green Tea contains Vitamins â€” particularly a large amount of Vitamin C â€” Minerals (fluoride, in particular), and Amino Acids.
How to Make Your Healing Mist:
- Bring 4oz of distilled water to a boil.
- Add the tea bags and allow them to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Let the tea cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the tea into your non-transparent spray bottle.
- Add your essential oils to the tea, and shake very well.
- Store it at the bottom of your fridge and shake well before each use.
Caribbean Beauty Splash
- 1 cup water
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 6 drops rose essential oil
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbs Witch Hazel (optional)
Mix the ingredients together. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator. It will last up to 10 days.
Toning Body Splash Recipe
- High Proof Vodka –2 teaspoons
- White Wine or Cider Vinegar –4 oz
- Spring Water –2 cups
- Basil –2 drops
- Black Pepper –3 drops
- Lemongrass –18 drops
- Patchouli –3 drops
- Sage –5 drops
Blend the essential oils together. Add them to the vodka and shake well. Leave them to settle for half an hour, then add the vinegar. Pour the mixture into two cups purified water and shake well. Finally, pass the liquid through a paper coffee filter. The longer you leave the essential oils in the vodka and vinegar mix before adding the water, the stronger the scent will be.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Summer Breezes Body Spray
- 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 1 teaspoon Lemon essential/fragrance oil
- 1 teaspoon cucumber essential/fragrance oil
- 1 cup water
For a refreshing cool feeling, make an after shower spray by combining all the ingredients. Place in a pump spray bottle.
*Note: Don't use if you have sensitive skin, the Lemon may irritate it.
How to Make a Deodorant Body Splash
- Vinegar –4 oz
- Vodka –3 tsp
- Grapefruit — 9 drops
- Lavender — 5 drops
- Lemon — 6 drops
- Peppermint — 3 drops
- Rosemary — 4 drops
- Sage — 6 drops
Add to 2 cups purified water. Blend the oils together, add them to the vodka, and shake well. Let settle for half an hour, then add the vinegar and shake well. Pour mixture into 2 cups purified water and shake well. Finally, pass the liquid through a paper coffee filter. The longer you leave the essential oils in the vodka and vinegar mix before adding to the water, the stronger the scent will be.
Moonlight Path Body Spray
- 4 cupsÂ distilled water
- 1 cupÂ Â witch hazel
- 1 cupÂ aloe vera gel
- 1.5 tspÂ Moonlight Path Fragrance Oil
- 1/8 tspÂ Gold Mica
- *Â Â Blue colorant
Mix together well. Pour into spray bottles.
Patchouli Body Spray Recipe
- 1 cup Witch Hazel
- 1 teaspoon Glycerin
- 3/4 teaspoon Vanilla oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Patchouli oil
Place all ingredients into a sealable glass jar. Shake the jar vigorously until all ingredients are well combined. Decant into a glass bottle with a fine mist sprayer attached.
Gentle Rain Body Mist
- 2 cups distilled water
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 5 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops cassis essential oil
Mix all the ingredients together in a pretty spray bottle; shake well. Allow to settle for at least 12 hours. Store in a cool, dry place.
Lavender Bath Splash Recipe
- Few drops oil of lavender
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 1 drop oil of musk (optional)
Combine all ingredients. Pour into a decorative container. Shake often during the next few days before using. You can use whole lavender instead of the oil. Distill the whole herb in 1 cup of distilled water.
Citrus Body Splash
- 1 cup water
- 6 drops orange essential oil
- 6 drops bergamot essential oil
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 tbs witch hazel (optional)
Mix the ingredients together.Â Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.Â It will last up to 10 days.
Healthy, Younger-Looking Skin – Naturally
The natural way to beautiful, younger-looking skin…If you cherish your skin and want to put off the visible signs of aging … as well as nourishing your skin with the most effective, natural and safe products possible … our Women's Skin Care Range is for you!
Our products are specially-designed for all skin types … and all climates. We've kept our product range small but comprehensive. Each product has been specially developed to meet specific objectives, using the latest proven cell rejuvenation technology.
This is one Skin Care Line guaranteed to make a difference! They are all unique formulations and years ahead of the ‘name brands'. Isn't it time to learn more about a truly effective Women's Skin Care Range?
Why do we promote this?