These sandwiches are great for dinner on a hot evening or as a delicate sandwich for a summertime party.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time 15 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Dash of lime
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 4 slices French bread
1. In small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing and garlic salt.Â Mix well.
2. Spread cream cheese mixture on French bread.
3. Top with slices of cucumber and a dash of lime.
* If you want to serve these for a shower or garden party you can use baguette bread or a roll instead of French bread.