This potpourri has a warm “welcome home” aroma that's pleasant any time of year.
- 1 tablespoon aniseed
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 6 nutmegs (in a pinch, use 1 tbsp ground nutmeg)
- 6 Cinnamon sticks, coarsely broken
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- ? cup whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 Vanilla beans, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup coarse salt such as kosher salt
1. Crush aniseed and allspice in a mortar and pestle.
2. Use a hammer to crack the Nutmeg and Cinnamon sticks.
3. Mix all of the ingredients together and fill a lidded container of your choice. Old Mason jars work well.
4. Open whenever you want to freshen the air.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, we’re confident that you’ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the body’s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.