- 3 ounces Beeswax
- 3 ounces Apricot or Almond oil
- 3 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 1 teaspoon essential oil or combination of oils
- Soap bar molds (available at craft stores)
- Heat Beeswax, Apricot or Almond oil and Cocoa Butter in a double boiler over low heat just until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add essential oil when mixture has cooled slightly.
- Pour into Soap molds and cool until hardened, approximately 2 hours.
- Place in freezer for a few minutes before popping bars out of molds.
- To use, rub massage bar onto the skin â€” the warmth of the skin immediately melts the bar.
Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust!
Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and bulk spices, they also conduct quality control testing on each and every product in their own laboratory.
With attention like that, you can be sure you will receive only the highest-quality organic herbs, dried herbs, organic spices, therapeutic essential oils and all natural products when you place an order with Starwest Botanicals.