Yogi Tea is a health-promoting beverage and tonic for the whole body. It strengthens the nervous system, energizes the body, and clears the mind. It is both a remedy and preventative measure for colds, allergies, and other diseases of the mucous membranes.
The combined Spices create a synergistic healing effect.
- Black Pepper is a blood purifier.
- Cardamom aids digestion.
- Cloves strengthens the nervous system.
- Cinnamon aids calcium absorption.
- Ginger heals inflammation and removes physical weakness.
- Black Tea activates the ingredients.
To make two quarts:
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a 3-4 quart pot,
2. Add 15 whole Cloves, Boil for 1 minute and watch them dance,
3. Then add 30 whole Black Peppercorns,
4. 3 sticks of Cinnamon,
5. 20-30 green Cardamom Pods (crush or split pods first),
6. 2-3 inches of sliced fresh Ginger root.
7. Cover and boil gently for at least 30 minutes. Add 1/4 tsp ( I personally use a little bit more) of Black Tea. (for best flavor, cover tightly and boil over low heat for 2-3 hours. Then let it cool and steep overnight.)
8. Strain the tea. Either use it or store it away. When you are ready to drink, sweeten to taste with honey or maple syrup, add soy, rice or milk and drink in good health!
Strengthen Your Immune System Naturally
Beta-1, 3D Glucan boosts the immune system to provide support and balance. It is unlike other immune supplements that simply stimulate or alter the immune response in unnatural ways. Over 50 years of research from prestigious universities around the world document the benefits of Beta-1, 3D Glucan.
Transfer Point is the only company that offers a Beta glucan with a minimum of 83% Beta-1,3D Glucan content, with no harmful contaminants. Every batch is independently tested and a Certificate of Analysis is provided and available upon request.
Research proves that purity matters when it comes to biological activity. No other Beta glucan can match the effectiveness that has made Transfer Pointâ€™s Beta Glucan the respected name in immune support.