Letâ€™s face it, with the kind of pollution and harshness of weather we have these days, itâ€™s not easy to keep your skin safe.
Slowly you may find that your skinâ€™s losing its charm and is turning sensitive/dry. Which is why itâ€™s important to give your facial skin the rejuvenation it needs.
Go through the following all-natural face packs that you create at home to bring down your skinâ€™s dryness and make it less sensitive.
DIY Face-Saving Facials
1. Cleansing Oil: Spreading oil on your face can make a big difference to your skin because oil contains specific cleansing properties. You can use olive oil or castor oil for your facial skin as they seem to work the best. However, itâ€™s important that you rub the oil gently on your face without being rough.
2. Honey: We all know how honey is one the most sought after sugar substitutes there is today. But itâ€™s not just about eating it but also applying honey to your facial skin to give it back its healthy look. Just by rubbing a little honey and relaxing for even ten minutes can help greatly. Yes it might feel a bit sticky and uncomfortable at first, but in the end the results will speak for themselves.
3. Chocolate: Before you ask if chocolate is good for skin, the answer is yes. Putting a choco mixture on your face can help you get back your youthful look, bring down the scars/stretch marks and protect your skin from the harsh sun and bad pollution. You can easily create your own chocolate face mask by mixing cocoa, honey and mashed avocado. Donâ€™t just put the mask on your skin but also massage it in.
4. Natural Soaps: The fact remains that soaps with strong, artificial cleansing agents are bad for skin, even though they smell great. They work against a skin thatâ€™s delicate or dry. This is why you should spend time looking for an all-natural cleanser minus the artificial supplements so that you can get a good face wash.
5. Mango: The process is pretty simple with mango. You peel it and squash it – and itâ€™s ready to be applied to your face. Add some sugar to the mango pulp to prepare the mask for the skin. Once youâ€™re done with that, add a few teaspoons of â€œargan oilâ€ to it. Apply it and keep it for at least 20 minutes to see the difference.
The more you focus on your facial skin, the easier it will be for you to manage and beautify it. The ideas we discussed above are only a few but as you get used to these face packs, youâ€™ll realize the importance of them.
Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
Wrinkle Treatment Alternative With H-Glow Formula
There are literally thousands of anti-aging creams and serums available today. Most so called anti aging skin care products contain potentially harmful additives and chemicals. You may not be able to prevent wrinkles in the long term, but it is certainly possible to naturally smooth and reduce wrinkles around the the lips, on the neck, around eyes, and anywhere else on the body.
Look and Feel Younger Today
H-Glow Formula is 100% natural, safe and gentle. This breakthrough product works to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles quickly by sealing in moisture & promoting supple skin.
H-Glow Formula is formulated in a GMP Facility using the highest quality natural essential oils extracted from plants. This allows for deep penetration and rapid wrinkle repair without the use of harmful additives or chemicals.