Acne is one of the peskiest problems that teenagers face. What is even more tiresome is the fact that even when the acne goes away, it leaves acne scars and marks that can stay forever.
Sometimes acne continues even after the teen years when hormones play havoc with the body.
Using conventional treatment options like over the counter acne treatment topical creams can often lead to side effects, inevitably leaving the skin rough, patchy and scarred.
Natural treatment for acne may take longer to take effect.
Unfortunately, home remedies for acne may not take effect immediately, allowing you to attend a party the next day without any pimples or pustules on your face.
However, natural medicines such as Healing Natural Oils' H-Acne Formula are known to attack the very base of the issue and therefore provide a more long-term solution to the acne issue.
Home Remedies for Acne
Here are several home remedies for acne that people have tried in the past. Almost all the ingredients required for these home acne treatments are readily available at home.
- Apple cider vinegar – Among the many home remedies for acne, Apple Cider Vinegar is considered most effective. This natural acne remedy is said to balance the pH of the skin preventing the bacteria to grow. It dries up excess oil and works as an astringent too. To use this natural remedy for acne, you need to mix one part vinegar to 3 parts water before applying it to the infected areas.
- Raw papaya – Papaya is considered to be a simple and easy way to get rid of excess lipids and dead skin. The papain contained in papaya is said to reduce inflammation. You can use this natural treatment for acne by simply mashing up the papaya and applying on your face.
- Milk and honey mask – Milk has been used throughout history to cool skin and reduce the redness and soreness around acne sores and pustules. Adding the anti-microbial honey to milk is said to help in preventing growth of the bacteria. To make this topical natural acne remedy add 1 tablespoon of milk with one tablespoon of honey and apply daily. Allow the mixture to dry before scrubbing it off.
- Cinnamon honey mask – The antimicrobial properties of cinnamon and the antibiotic properties of honey are considered a great combination to help remove the bacteria that causes acne. To make this natural acne remedy mask, add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply the paste for about 10 to 15 minutes at least two to three times a day till the face becomes clean and clear.
- Egg whites – This is one of the home remedies for acne that is considered to be great for reducing acne and effective in acne scars removal. The high concentration of protein and vitamins in egg whites is what helps in reducing this menace. Whisk the egg whites till frothy. Allow it to sit for a few minutes and apply on your face in layers. Wash off with warm water after the mask is dry.
- Orange peel paste – Oranges are not only refreshing, they are also a powerhouse of vitamin C and citric acid. The astringent properties help in opening pores and growth of new healthy cells. The paste can be created by grinding orange peel and mixing it with water in a mortar and pestle.
- Tea tree oil – (Get pure, therapeutic Tea Tree Oil here) The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil help in reducing acne causing bacteria. It also helps in opening pores and therefore preventing future outbreaks.
It is important to note that these home remedies may be good ways to manage mild acne outbursts.
However, when you need something more potent, you should look for effective acne removal products that are organic and chemical free. This is the best way to get effective acne treatment without adding toxins to your body.
Home Remedies for Acne Aren't Enough – You Also Need Clean Skin!
- Wash your face every day with cold water and a mild face wash at least three times in a day.
- Make it a practice to steam your face at least once a week. This will open pores and help ensure that acne does not appear in the first place.
- Remember, it is a huge no-no to break open pus-filled pustules. They are sure to leave an ugly scar if you do.
- Keep an astringent or wet wipes handy so that you can wipe off dust or grime that may form, especially if you have a long day outdoors.
Maintain this regimen and you may not have to use the home remedies for acne again!
Acne Treatment Alternative. All Natural & Gentle
There are many home remedies for acne, but very few natural remedies are both safe and effective. Treating acne with products containing harsh chemicals is never a good idea for your skin. Getting rid of whiteheads by squeezing them or blackhead removal with salicylic acid is also not advisable.
Heal Acne Formula – The Natural Choice:
* All Natural & FDA Listed
* Manufactured in a registered GMP facility in the USA
* Safe and Effective for all types of acne
* Gentle, soothing and fast acting
* Not Just Another Home Remedy
Heal Acne Formula is FDA listed and manufactured in a GMP Facility in the USA. This breakthrough natural product has revolutionized the treatment of acne symptoms. Our proprietary blend of established homeopathic and essential oil ingredients allows Heal Acne Formula to start working immediately.