- 2 C epsom salts
- 1/2 C sea salt
- 4-6 drops Peppermint oil,
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
1. Place 1 C of epsom salt and 1/4 C sea salt in a bowl.
2. Add 2-3 drops Peppermint oil.
3. Place the remaining ingredients in a second bowl.
4. Mix all ingredients well.
5. Layer the red and white salts in a clear bottle or jar.
I placed the lid on the jar and then put a paper doily over the lid, tied a red ribbon and a candy cane around the lid/doily. With the red and white layering, it makes an attractive presentation. Since Peppermint is an energizing scent perhaps it's a good one to use at this busy time of year.