This is my cough slammer which I consider my NyQuil alternative. It is very warming, sedative, and relieves irritating cough. It will also help you sweat out toxins.
Time Required: 6-8 weeks
1. Add handful of chopped dried cherry bark to the clean, sanitized empty bottle.
2. Top off with ginger brandy.
3. Seal the bottle.
4. Store in a cool dark area for at least 6 – 8 weeks.
5. While in storage, shake bottle at least every week or two.
6. Use one to two ounces before retiring for the evening.
1. This can be quite potent, do not over do it.
2. Prepare to sweat.
3. You can add other herbs such as peppermint for digestion or stomach irritability.
4. Ginger brandy should be at least 80 proof.
5. If ginger/cherry brandy is too strong you can also make it into or add to tea.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
What You Need:
- 5th of ginger brandy (large bottle)
- Handful chopped dried Cherry bark
- Large clean and sanitized bottle with top
Naturally Reduce Phlegm and Clear Mucus
Mucus-Clear is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to reduce phlegm and relieve throat clearing due to thick mucus.
Mucus-Clear safely clears stubborn phlegm and throat congestion, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to address discomfort caused by mucus in the throat passageway, as well as reduce the need to frequently clear the throat.