Adapted from The Findhorn Book of Vegetarian Recipes, by Kay Lynne Sherman (Findhorn Press, 2003).
Here is a folk remedy for those days when you're out of sorts and not feeling well. Comforting and packed with the healing power of garlic, this soup is good for what ails you!
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed with a mortar and pestle
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 7 cups good-quality vegetable stock or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or butter alternative
- Optional: Garnish with croutons, a green such as spinach leaves, parsley
- Simmer potatoes and caraway seeds in stock or water for 20 minutes, or until potatoes are very soft.
- Add crushed Garlic and butter, stirring to combine thoroughly.
- Serve hot with croutons on top, if desired.
Boost Your Immune System
If you have a history of getting the ‘traditional’ one or two colds a year and/or a bout of flu, then Immu-Stay would be worth trying.
The prime objective is to boost your resistance to colds and other viruses, stimulate your immune system to optimal levels, and increase antioxidant activity. It does this by utilizing a complex mix of ingredients which have proven anti-viral properties.
Immu-Stay contains ingredients to help build up your immune system and fight off current and reoccurring symptoms.
Photo by flippinyank