- white vinegar and newspaper
- or: 1/4 cup white vinegar, 1 qt. warm water
- or: one part white vinegar, three parts water and a dash of Lemon or Orange oil
- or: 3 tablespoons vinegar with 1 quart warm water.
- or: 1 tablespoon vinegar in water
- or: 1 part vinegar, 1 part water (basically any combination of vinegar and water)
- or: rubbing alcohol and water
- or: 2 tablespoons Lemon juice in quart of water
- or: wipe with a damp cloth or sponges sprinkled with baking soda.
Rinse with water and dry with soft towel.
For tough jobs first wash glass with warm soapy water.
(note: the first time you wash windows after using commercial cleaners you might need to clean them a second time to get rid of the residue or use rubbing alcohol to remove residue.)