- 1/4 cup pennyroyal-infused grapeseed oil (learn how to make an infused oil here)
- 1/4 cup mineral oil
- 1 tspn coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp beeswax
- 1/8 tspn borax powder
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- 5 drops lemongrass EO
- 3 drops citronella EO
- 20 drops lavender EO
- 10 drops rosemary EO
- 10 drops eucalyptus EO
- 10 drops pine needle EO
- 20 drops cedarwood EO
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
- Melt together pennyroyal-infused oil, beeswax and coconut oil.
- While wax is melting, put distilled water and borax in a pint jelly jar, and microwave for less than a minute, to dissolve borax.
- When beeswax is melted, pour oil/wax mixture into borax/water mixture, and stir to blend.
- Add all the EO's, then put the lid on the jelly jar and SHAKE vigorously.
- Shake, then check, until mixture starts to become a cream (it wont take long).
- Makes 1 pint.
Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust!
Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and bulk spices, they also conduct quality control testing on each and every product in their own laboratory.
With attention like that, you can be sure you will receive only the highest-quality organic herbs, dried herbs, organic spices, therapeutic essential oils and all natural products when you place an order with Starwest Botanicals.