What You Need:
- 1 teabag chamomile tea
- 1-2 peppermint tea
- Ginger, raw or powder
- Caraway (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
1. While water is boiling, prepare your herbs and add them to your cup or tea pot.
2. Remove boiling water from heat and pour over the herbs.
3. Cover and let steep 15 minutes then drink.
1. Keep covered while steeping, this is a secret to the effectiveness of many tea herbs to keep the volatile oils in.
2. I prefer one or two slices of fresh ginger however a pinch of powdered works as well.
3. Powdered caraway and cinnamon may also be used as a substitute for seeds or bark.
4. Cinnamon is added for taste and warming during cold winter months.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Help for Digestion: Crohn's, IBS/IBD, Diverticulosis
Digestion Tonic can be safely and effectively used to promote healthy digestion by anyone with digestive disorders and complaints.
The perfect companion to Native Remedies' Gastronic Dr for people suffering from Crohns Disease, IBS, chronic heartburn, and gas, Diverticulosis, spastic colon and other digestive disorders. Tissue salts are easy to take, pleasant tasting and even children love to take them!
Safe during pregnancy, nursing and for children and babies of all ages and free of side effects. Regular use ensures systemic balance of biochemic tissue salts in the body, optimizes health at the cellular level, relieves symptoms of disease, restores health and vitality, optimizes the therapeutic effects of other remedies by improving systemic functioning and metabolism.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Digestion Tonic is pharmacetuically manufactured to the highest standards.