For Chapped Skin
Make up the following oil and massage over the chapped area, including the face if affected.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Dilute in 2 teaspoons Massage Oil
Unrivaled hydration for supremely soft skin
The skin on the rest of your body is just as important as the skin on your face. Our Age Defying Body Lotion has been formulated to support supple, smooth, and hydrated skin.
* Contains the same active ingredients used in our face creams
* Provides long-lasting daily hydration and protection
* Antioxidant properties progressively transform damaged or irritated skin
* Use Age Defying Body Lotion daily. * For optimal results, massage lotion into skin morning and night.
Unlike ordinary body lotions that use basic moisturizers, Age Defying Body Lotion with Kanapaâ„¢ is a no-expense-spared body lotion in a class of its own. Living up to its name, it contains the key anti-aging ingredients that we use in our age-defying face creams to significantly penetrate the skin and increase suppleness and smoothness.
* Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
* Reduce bumps and uneven texture for smoother skin
* Offers optimal daily hydration and protection
* Soothe irritated or damaged skin
This light-weight formula meets the daily needs of all skin types, and is enriched with moisturizing plant butters to provide significant protection against dryness. It is also fortified with powerful antioxidants to help restore, protect and soften the skin.
After many years of R&D, we had a breakthrough with Xtend-Life Kanapaâ„¢. Found only in Xtend-Life products, it is specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, while delivering intense hydration and boosting radiance.
Age Defying Body Lotion with Kanapaâ„¢ is the perfect full-body hydrating experience to soothe dry, damaged skin and leave it velvet soft.
This recipe is from “The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy” by Valerie Ann Worwood