Use instead of antiseptic ointment, this is far superior!
- 2 ounces Beeswax
- 3 ounces Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 ounce Jojoba Oil
- 20 drops Wheatgerm Oil
- 20 drops Myrrh Essential Oil
- 20 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
(Makes enough to fill 4 each 1 ounce salve jars or 1 ounce metal tins )
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals!
- A rule of thumb is 2 parts oil to one part beeswax. Simply heat the Sweet Almond and Jojoba oil in a saucepan and add Beeswax.
- If you want a thin consistency (such as a cream or Vaseline), add only a little bit of Beeswax. Want it thicker like wax? Just add more Beeswax.
- Allow the base to cool down to see what the consistency is like. If it's too thick, add more Sweet Almond oil and reheat, too thin, add more beeswax.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, weâ€™re confident that youâ€™ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the bodyâ€™s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.