Essential oils can offer big-time relief for pain, including relief from stress/tension headaches and migraines. Here are the top five essential oils to help you kick that head pain to the curb while avoiding any potential side effects of over-the-counter medications.
- Analgesic (pain relieving), antiÂ-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, expectorant, stimulant.
- Good for arthritic pain, asthma, back pain, bronchitis, colds and flu, colic, congestion, depression, diarrhea, fever, headaches, indigestion, insect bites, menstrual problems, migraines, motion sickness, nausea and skin disorders.
- Blend 1 drop each peppermint, lavender and frankincense or marjoram in a teaspoon or carrier oil or lotion. Rub into the back of your neck and temples, avoiding the eye area.
- Analgesic, antibiotic, antidepressant, antiÂinflammatory, antiseptic, diuretic, disinfectant and sedative.
- Good for acne, arthritic pain, asthma, bronchitis, burns, colds and flu, cuts, wounds and depression.
- For tension headaches, rub 1 drop of lavender into the bottom of each foot for systemic stress relief.
- Analgesic, antidepressant, antifungal, antiÂ-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, anti-cancerous, diuretic and sedative, oxygenates the brain and circulatory system.
- Good for asthma, bronchitis, cuts and wounds, dermatitis, depression, headache, indigestion, skin disorders, sore throat and stomach ache. (Also reported to inhibit cancer cell growth.)
- For migraines, if you have organic frankincense, put a drop under your tongue – it doesn't taste as bad as you might think, and really helps. You can also put a drop of peppermint on your stomach to help with the nausea.
- Analgesic, antibacterial, antibiotic, antifungal, antioxidant, antiÂmicrobial, antispasmodic, antiÂcancerous, antiviral, mood lifter, disinfectant, expectorant, sedative and stimulant.
- Good for arthritic pain, asthma, anxiety, back pain, bronchitis, bruises, colds and flu, constipation, cuts and wounds, headaches, hypertension, indigestion, insomnia, menstrual problems, migraines, sprains, stomach ache and stress.
- Good for tension headaches and migraines, especially when blended with frankincense and peppermint or lavender. Add 1 drop of each to a teaspoon or carrier oil or lotion. Rub into the back of your neck and temples, avoiding the eye area.
- Analgesic, antibacterial, anti-Âinflammatory, astringent, stimulant.
- Pain relief even to bones, arthritic pain, headaches, joint pain and skin disorders.
- Use instead of peppermint, and make sure to keep away from your eyes – it stings if you get too close. Also make sure you dilute properly – it's strong!
Natural Relief for Migraines
MiGone Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts to promote calm and discourage common nervous tension for clear-headed comfort.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all ingredients in perfect balance â€“ exactly as nature intended!
Herbal supplement for clear-headed comfort
* Supports nervous system health
* Supports calm demeanor to discourage tension and common headaches
* Supports the body's natural ability to maintain a relaxed and tension-free demeanor
All Native Remedies products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of an expert team of herbalists, naturopaths, homeopaths and responsible pharmacists.