- 1 3/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melted chocolate, piping icing in various colors, spider candies
- Combine smashed up wafer crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of and sides of your greased spring form pan to create your cheesecake crust. In the big mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugars until nice and smooth.
- Add in the eggs and beat on low speed.
- Whisk in the pumpkin, cornstarch, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice (aka your secret ingredient!)
- Pour mixture into crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before doing anything else to the cheesecake, but don’t turn off the oven just yet.
- Mix up the topping ingredients’ and spread this over top of the filling.
- Place back in the oven for 6 minutes to melt. Run a butter knife around the edge of the pan first to loosen everything to make release easier later on.
- Allow to cool to room temp and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning remove the spring form sides and pipe on spider web decorations and place a candy spider in each little web (try to space them so that each slice has a spider.)
- You can even slice before decorating if you want to make them all even.
What are you going to be this Halloween?
This year, Halloween Costumes has a fantastic line of new costumes featuring some of the most popular, strangest, scariest, most glamorous and comical characters of today. You’re going to love the wide range of amazing costumes they have for you. Their unique Halloween Outfits are sure to be a hit at your parties!
For over 10 years, Halloween Costumes has been a prime destination for Halloween Costumes. With competitive prices and fantastic customer service, they are committed to bringing you the best possible outfit for you and your family.
Unique costumes for your whole family at amazing prices – with the largest selection – at Halloween Costumes! (PSSST! They even have a large selection of Pet Costumes!)