Symptoms of lower UTI (cystitis, urethritis)
* Back pain
* Blood in the urine (hematuria)
* Cloudy urine
* Inability to urinate despite the urge
* Frequent need to urinate Painful, burning urination (dysuria)
* Malaise (general discomfort)
Symptoms of UTI in young children
* Excessive crying that cannot be comforted by usual means (e.g. rocking, feeding)
* Loss of appetite
* Nausea and vomiting
* Older children may experience the following symptoms :
* Flank or lower back pain (especially with a kidney infection)
* Frequent urination
* Can only produce a small amount of urine at a time
* Incontinence (e.g. bedwetting)
* Pain in the abdomen and pelvic area
* Burning sensation when passing urine
* Urine that is cloudy or has an unpleasant smell
What is Triple Complex UT Tonic?
Triple Complex UT Tonic is a combination formula containing three biochemic tissue salts known for their ability to assist the body to fight infection (natural antibiotic alternative) and to relieve a range of bladder and urinary tract problems including burning while urinating, involuntary incontinence, kidney problems, gallstones and weak bladder.
Because all biochemic tissue salts are naturally occurring in the body, Triple Complex UT Tonic is safe to use for all ages from infancy to the elderly and can also be used with confidence during pregnancy and nursing.
Other benefits include relief from morning sickness and nausea during pregnancy, as well as improvement in the bio-availability of iron and oxygen in all body cells.
One of the properties that make biochemic tissue salts so effective is that they are known to assist healing on the cellular level, rather than simply suppressing symptoms.
May also be combined with UTI-Clear for Urinary Tract Infections
Use UT Tonic regularly to:
* Treat the symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), bladder problems and cystitis without antibiotics.
* Prevent and treat UTI’s during pregnancy
* Assist with involuntary incontinence (sudden involuntary spurts of urine)
* Relieve the burning sensation associated with urinary tract infections
* Prevent morning sickness during pregnancy
* Help with the distribution and bio-availability of iron and oxygen in all body cells.
What are the ingredients of Triple Complex UT Tonic?
Triple Complex UT Tonic contains:
Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferrum Phos.) is a biochemic tissue salt which has many uses in the body. Two of the most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum Phos to combat all types of infection and inflammation. Ferrum Phos also helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and thus improves the body’s ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. Ferrum Phos is also very helpful during pregnancy and helps to reduce morning sickness and ease the involuntary incontinence (sudden spurts of urine) often experienced by pregnant women, those with a prolapsed uterus and also in the elderly. An excellent Tissue Salt for the treatment of cystitis or any urinary tract infection.
Natrium Phosphate (Nat. Phos.): acts as a biochemical antacid, acid neutralizer and PH balancer. It helps to ease the burning sensation experienced during a urinary tract infection and will also help with vaginal infections accompanied by an unpleasant itch. Nat Phos is invaluable for all ailments affecting the urinary system, including acid urine, bladder weakness, gallstones, kidney pain and nephritis. Like Ferrum Phos., it also helps to reduce nausea.
Kalium Sulphate (Kali Sulph.) is an effective natural antibiotic, carrying oxygen to the cells to assist with healing. Even severe infections can respond very well to Kali Sulph., which is useful for both chronic and acute infection.
Lactose: UT Tonic is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant.
Triple Complex UT Tonic contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
How do I use Triple Complex UT Tonic?
Slowly dissolve two to four tablets under the tongue in a clean mouth four to six times daily until symptoms subside.
Thereafter suck two to four tablets three times daily for five more days.
Babies and Small Children: Dissolve 1 – 2 tablets in a little warm water or milk.
Pregnant women can use Triple Complex UT Tonic preventatively during pregnancy (two to four tablets twice daily). Not only will it help with nausea, but it will also help to prevent the urinary tract problems and involuntary incontinence so common during the months of pregnancy.
NOTE: Triple Complex UT Tonic contains biochemic tissue salts which are naturally occurring in the body. It is therefore completely safe for all ages from newborn babies to the elderly and can be used by pregnant and nursing women.
How long does one bottle last?
Depending on frequency of use, one bottle of Triple Complex UT Tonic lasts for a month or longer.
How long until I see results?
Improvement is usually noted within 2 – 3 days and treatment should be continued for 5 – 7 days to prevent relapse.
How has Triple Complex UT Tonic helped others?
“Thanks for a fantastic product! I suffered with UTI’s throughout my pregnancies and the antibiotics I took with my first baby caused his teeth to be discolored. I searched the web for a natural alternative this time and have been very pleased with the results.” – Brenda
“Your Triple Complex UT Tonic works wonders and I was so glad to find something that was safe during pregnancy. Thank you for all your help and advice – I will definitely be returning again!” – FG
“My baby is only 18 months old and has had so many bladder infections. The doctors can find nothing wrong but all they prescribed was one course of antibiotics after another which I began to feel uncomfortable with. I was referred to your product and me and my little girl have not looked back! Since beginning your UT Tonic, all her symptoms disappeared and there has been no sign of an infection for the past 6 months, which is like a miracle to me! I wish I had heard of you before! Thank you so much!” – Happy Mother
What else can I do to help?
* Take 3 or 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water three to five times a day to flush out your urinary tract. Do this when you have an infection and also periodically for UT health.
* Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
* Avoid foods and beverages high in sugar.
* Avoid the use of scented vaginal sprays and douches. These products are more beneficial to their manufacturers than they are to female health! Always wear panties with a cotton gusset.
* Teach children (girls) to wipe away from the vagina after a bowel movement to prevent bacteria from entering the urinary tract.
Read more about this product hereFree PDF Health Ebook...