Smoking is easy to start but hard to relinquish. Some say it’s as addictive as heroin. But do not lose hope. If you’re a smoker and you would like to break the habit, you are able to do it.
How to start ending your smoking habit
The first thing that a cigarette smoker needs is to be realistic. Each day that you inhale more and more nicotine, your brain is becoming hooked. When it counts on this substance to be there, it will not allow it to go so easily.
You’re on the correct road when you make the decision to quit. Now it is time to acquire help. Hardly anybody can break a nicotine addiction solo. Just admitting that you need help will go a long way to build a reliable support system for times when you require it most.
What about withdrawal?
Make no error; there will be withdrawal symptoms just like any other form of addiction. When the brain is deprived of nicotine, you might feel cranky and uneasy. The irritability might make friends and family wish to gag you, but if they’ve pledged to help, they’ll get through it as well.
Because you feel that you require something to do with your hands, you’ll put food in it. It’s not rare to see folks who attempt to quit smoking gain a couple of pounds here and there. That does not appeal to most folks so here are a couple of tips to help you quit smoking with success in the long run.
Some tips to help you quit smoking
* Try the cold turkey method – Some folks believe that you are able to get away with cutting back on the number of cigarettes you smoke daily, but you’re still smoking. When you’re stressed it’s far easier to pick the habit back up this way.
* Tell other people that you plan to quit – Accountability is a big issue when it concerns breaking an addiction. They can lovingly encourage you when things become rough. Also, they can hold you to your goals and keep you interested in additional activities that do not involve smoking.
* Leave your smoking friends behind – This does not mean that your friendship is lost eternally. But, if passing time with them entails hanging out with a cigarette in your mouth, then you’ll have to see them another time. Merely the smell will weaken your resolve to quit.
* Solidify your reasons for quitting – When you commit goals to paper, it affords them life. You’re bound by them then. Utilize a journal to record why you would like to quit. Reread those reasons if you feel like you’re having second thoughts about your decision.
* Exercise – It can be as simple as walking or cycling with a friend. Exercise releases endorphins that increase feelings of well-being, something you’ll require as you work to arrive at your goal.
Smoking is a habit that may shorten your life if you’re not careful. Utilize the tips above to help you leave it behind.
Herbs and homeopathy can help you kick the habit
Kicking the habit and stopping smoking is extremely difficult and requires willpower, determination and support. Once you have made the decision that you want to stop smoking, there are various treatment options available to assist you including nicotine replacement therapy, hypnosis, counseling and prescription medications.
Natural and holistic treatments can also lessen the urge to smoke and help you to restore balance in your body. Treatments like herbal and homeopathic remedies are safe and effective to use. They contain a combination of ingredients such as Avena sativa, Garcinia cambogia and Gotu Cola (Centella asiatica) to reduce nicotine cravings and balance the mood. Consult a reputable homeopath, herbalist or naturopath for guidance on a management plan tailored to suit your needs.
The Stop Smoking UltraPack helps support balanced mood, soothe nerves and enhances emotional well being with homeopathic remedies for relief from restlessness and agitation while quitting cigarettes. The complete solution – Stop Smoking UltraPack – includes one of each:
RXHale – A natural, safe, and effective herbal stop smoking medication that treats symptoms of nicotine withdrawal naturally – before they start! Rx-Hale Tablets contain a unique combination of herbal and mineral ingredients to assist with the management of depression and mood swings. Taken during the month before you stop smoking and continued for a few months until the worst is over, Rx-Hale Tablets ensure that your efforts to stop smoking are not foiled by depression, mood swings and sugar cravings. Taking the tablets every day during the 30 days before you stop also prepares you psychologically for nicotine withdrawal and ensures that you begin the process feeling strong and ready to face the challenges ahead of you!
Crave-RX – a natural, safe, and effective herbal stop smoking medication that controls nicotine craving, severe nicotine withdrawal symptoms, and nicotine withdrawal duration without using harmful and expensive nicotine products! Crave-Rx Drops contain a unique combination of selected herbal ingredients which have been clinically proven to reduce the craving for nicotine due to their balancing effect on the brain chemicals known to be associated with addiction. Crave-Rx Drops also contain herbs which will help to prevent the sugar cravings and compensatory overeating which often cause people to go back to cigarettes due to unwanted weight gain. Now you can safely stop smoking without gaining weight!
NicoTonic – a proven, safe and effective natural remedy that is an excellent and very effective aid in reducing emotional ability and restlessness associated with withdrawal from nicotine or other addictive drugs. Tissue salts are easy to take, pleasant tasting and even children love to take them! Safe during pregnancy, nursing and free of side effects. Regular use ensures systemic balance of biochemic tissue salts in the body, optimizes health at the cellular level, relieves symptoms of disease, restores health and vitality, optimizes the therapeutic effects of other remedies by improving systemic functioning and metabolism.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist, these remedies within the Stop Smoking UltraPack are pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.Free PDF Health Ebook...