There are several ways to tone your tuning forks:
1. for the softest sound, tap tuning forks on a hard muscle such as the thigh near the knee or the firmest part of the palm of your hand
2. for a slightly louder sound, tap tuning forks individually or in pairs, or tap on the Tuning Fork Activator
3. for a loud sound, tap gently on your knee cap
4. for the loudest sound, very gently tap two tuning forks against each other or tap a single fork on the edge of a hard surface such as a table. Be careful not to nick them.
Ways to use tuning forks
Tone a single fork or two forks together to create a harmonic and either hold or move above the body or place stem end on:
* any tissue of the body such as bones, organs and muscles
* acupuncture points or meridian energy lines (known as Soundpuncture)
* reflex zones of feet, hands, ears or head
* chakras or transition points between chakras, front or back
* a crystal as you direct the crystal toward the recipient
* any vessel containing flower essences, gem elixers, homeopathics, purified water, or any vibrational remedy
* planetary acupuncture points at various locations on planet Earth
* sweep through the subtle layers of energy field
* stroke meridians
* when toning two forks together, you can use to balance left/right, top/bottom, or front/back of the body
* move through a room to fill a space with a particular frequency
* move all around a person to clear discordant energies and fill their aura with a particular frequency
Article courtesy of http://www.luminanti.com/tuningforks/
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook...