* 8 oz. unscented lotion (many sellers of natural products and aromatherapy products sell unscented lotion, shower gel and shampoo) * 10 drops Patchouli * 20 drops Sandalwood * 5 drops Carrot Seed Directions: The best way to blend the oils with the lotion is to pour the lotion into a bowl, add the oils [...]
Tag Archives | shampoo
Before stepping into the shower, comb your hair lightly with a wide-toothed comb to untangle knots. This aligns the strands and prevents your getting out of the shower with a lot of knots. Begin at the ends and slowly work your way up. Never try to rip through tangles from top to bottom. You’ll end [...]
Babies are small people but big consumers! From diapers to pacifiers to all those beeping plastic toys, babies can really put a dent in your wallet and affect the planet. But parents can make eco-friendly choices that will save money and be better for the environment. Here are some suggestions. 1. Breastfeeding your baby greatly [...]
* 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Almond Oil * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil * 4 Drops Lavender Essential Oil Mix the almond oil with the essential oils. Store in decorative container. To Use: Warm the oil slightly, and then message it into the hair vigorously with your fingers. Comb through and leave on hair 1/2 [...]
* Juice of 1 lemon * 1 ounce mild shampoo * Juice of 2 limes Mix all ingredients. Leave on hair for 15 to 20 minutes while under a dryer or in the sun. Rinse out. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
1) Mix 1 tsp honey with 2 Tbsps olive oil, then beat in 1 egg yolk. Massage on hair in small sections. Wrap head with shower cap for 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo. 2) Massage hair and scalp with warm avocado or olive oil. Wrap hair securly in a towel. Leave oil on hair about [...]
Hot Oil Treatment Ingredients: * 1/2 cup Almond Oil * 1/4 cup jojoba Oil * 1/2 tsp. rosemary EO * 1/4 cup wheat germ Oil * 1 tsp. lavender EO Directions Mix well. I put this on my wet hair, wrap in a towel on my head, wear it for 20 minutes & shampoo! Awesome! [...]
There’s nothing like coloring your hair to make you feel and look new. A new hair color can do wonders to your confidence level, though not always. Sometimes, it can spell disaster. A color might look really good on the packet cover, but once you’ve used it the reactions might vary from “oh my God” [...]
* Bath – Add up to 8 drops to bath water and swish water to mix or add 6-8 drops to 1/4 cup Epsom Salts or Baking Soda – Add to bath while water is running and soak 15 20 minutes. * Clothing – Put 1 to 2 drops on cuffs or scarf. (CAUTION: Many [...]
(for brunettes and redheads) * 8 cups warm brewed coffee After shampooing rinse hair with coffee. Do not rinse it out. Your hair will be rich and shiny. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Search Our Site
Learn Something New Today!Free PDF Health Ebook...
Brain GainSimply right click the ebook title above, and choose Save As to save to your desktop! You can find more FREE Natural Health, Wellness and Pet Ebooks at Remedies4.com!
Learn Reflexology Free!
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter and stay informed about holistic healing therapies & effective home remedies for common ailments.