Not only is this recipe extremely delicious, it’s exceptionally healthy. Loaded with anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, the combination of fresh walnuts and wild-caught salmon is truly life giving!
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s Aminos or non-GMO, gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Four 6-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Blend walnuts in a food processor in until finely chopped.
- In a separate bowl, mix walnuts with maple syrup, Bragg’s Aminos, salt and pepper.
- Apply walnut mixture on top and on the sides of the salmon evenly.
- Place salmon on greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Served with organic, non-GMO basmati rice and some steamed asparagus for a delightful entrée.
Do YOU Get Enough Omega 3s?
Scientists have established the effectiveness of Omega 3 in a number of health areas, including your Heart, Brain, Joints, Skin, Immune system, Vision, and Digestion.
you may be unwittingly introducing substances into your body that you DO NOT want… such as Mercury and PCB’s for example. We impose tougher standards on the purity of our fish oil than any other known manufacturer.
Our Omega-3 QH Ultra is an exclusive blend of omega 3 fish oils with high levels of DHA and EPA for extra strength, special ingredients for skin protection and repair, and CoQ10 Ubiquinol for heart and muscle health and cellular energy for over 40’s
Stay Informed!Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and e-zine and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments.
As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we'll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course - at absolutely no cost!