Add some Lavender to some generic drugstore hand lotion and slather it on soon after getting a sunburn. The pain will go away. Then make the following blend for use after every bath until it’s all better.
- 18 drops Lavender
- 6 drops Chamomile (I used English cause that’s what I had)
- 2 drops Geranium
- 2 drops Rose absolute or Jasmine (just cause I thought it would smell good, no other real reason)
- 1 drop Peppermint ( to cool the skin, still felt warm but didn’t hurt)
- Blended into 2 ounces Jojoba oil
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Apply some onto wet skin from the shower or bath and let dry au naturel.
Put a couple droppers full of the blend into a couple ounces of Neroli hydrosol and sprayed that on later before getting dressed. Very soothing.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.