Heart disease is the number one killer out there. We often hear about women and heart disease but what about men? It is number one for them too.
Heart disease affects not only the heart but the entire cardiovascular system. When someone has a heart attack it is because blood couldn’t reach a certain part of the heart through the coronary arteries.
There can be congenital defects that affect the heart as well as stenosis in the aorta and other blood vessels of the body.
When it comes to your heart, there is no playing around. Heart disease doesn’t develop all at once but over time. But the risk can be reduced and many risk factors may be reversed with proper care of your heart and the rest of your body.
Here are a few ways that men can improve their chances of avoiding heart disease in their life:
1. Eat a healthy variety of foods. This goes without saying. When people worked the land and stayed active from sunup to sundown, they could eat plenty of meat and potatoes to keep them going. Nowadays that is not the case. Protein doesn’t have to come from meat sources alone.
Eating a variety of plant proteins as well as fish and poultry reduces the amount of saturated fats ingested. Saturated fats play a big role in the cholesterol levels in the body.
2. Manage your condition. If you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or heart issues already, take your medicine as directed. That, along with a healthy diet can improve your condition and may result in you being able to stop the medication in the future.
3. Keep your weight within prescribed limits. Maintaining a healthy weight is important to reduce the risk of heart disease. A healthy weight also reduces your risk of metabolic conditions that contribute to diseases like diabetes.
4. Reduce stress. Increased levels of stress can lead to overeating or lack of proper nutrition, which in turn can lead to obesity and an increased risk of heart disease.
5. Avoid high fat and high calorie foods. Some of our favorite foods are high in fat, but that can lead to clogging of the arteries because of cholesterol plaques that stick to vessel walls. This is not only normal vessels throughout the body but also the coronary vessels.
6. Get physically active. Regular exercise not only helps with weight control but also cardiovascular health and stress management. Strong muscles work more efficiently.
7. Stop smoking. Smoking can reduce the elasticity in the vessels of the body, including those that feed the heart.
Heart disease is an immediate threat for men as well as women. Take steps each day to lower your risk factors.
Supplements Can Help Your Cardiovascular System
Cardio-Klenz contains ingredients that affect different aspects of cardiovascular health, including arterial integrity, blood health, heart muscle strength and better blood flow.
Additionally, the ingredients in Cardio-Klenz overlap their abilities, to enhance one another’s effects, increasing long-term heart health and protection against degenerative disease.
Cardio-Klenz is the only natural supplement that we are aware of which utilizes enteric coating technology to safely release the active ingredients in the stomach. This delivery method not only protects the enzymes such as Nattokinase but also greatly enhances the efficacy of other ingredients present such as Resveratrol and L-Glutathione.
No other formula covers so many ‘angles’ to manage and protect your cardiovascular system, and yet Cardio-Klenz is still natural with no known side effects.
Learn more about Cardio-Klenz.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...