- Use dry Plantain – broad or lance leafed – (Plantago spp.).
- Put in in a jar and cover it with grain alcohol (Everclear or Vodka) so it is barely moistened. Let is soak for 8 hours or so.
- Then mix it 1:5 (weight to volume – so 1 oz herb to 5 fluid oz oil) with Olive Oil. Put it in a blender and blend it until the sides of the blender are warm (quite a while).
- Now strain it through a fine cloth or something like that and use the oil to make a salve by heating it and mixing it with Beeswax. Start with 1:5 Beeswax to oil ratio, if the salve comes out to soft you can remelt it and add more Beeswax.
This is a wonderful, skin healing, restorative salve (one of my friends has switched completely to it as moisturizer) but what is the coolest about it is the color. The green is so unbelievably vibrant. I have a bottle of the oil on a shelf, just so I can look at it, it reminds me of Summer…
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.