What is Congesto-K KiddieRub?
Congesto-K KiddieRub is a chest massage oil for children with nose and chest congestion . This natural combination of pure therapeutic essential oils will help to keep your child’s chest and nose clear and open, to maintain relaxed, easy breathing. The aromatherapeutic ingredients are also known to promote strong immune systems, which provide a first line of defense against colds, flu and other childhood infections.
Massage helps to soothe irritable children and lift their spirits, providing the comfort which is essential in the recovery process. Congesto-K KiddieRub is safe and effective for children and babies from the age of 6 months.
Like all Native Remedies products, Congesto-K KiddieRub is developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How has Congesto-K KiddieRub helped other children?
“Congesto-K KiddieRub is great! My toddler couldn’t sleep his nose was so stuffy and I hate to give him medicine. The first evening I massaged him with the aromatherapy rub he was breathing easier almost immediately and slept through the night- what a relief. I owe you a big thank you!” – Sumaya R.
“Just wanted to tell you how much I love your natural remedies. When my kids were ill this winter, your kiddie products like the Congesto-K KiddieRub and Spritzer and the Sniffly Sprinkles saved my kids from a lot of discomfort, tears and sleepless nights. I will not be without your remedies again and will be sure to stock up before next winter!” – Mrs. J.D. Adams
Use Congesto-K KiddieRub to:
* Keep little noses and chests open
* Promote healthy, easy breathing
* Maintain strong immune systems
* Keep temperatures normal
* Relax sick and irritable children
Ingredients of Congesto-K KiddieRub:
Congesto-K KiddieRub contains the following carefully chosen pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils in a natural vegetable carrier oil:
* Niaouli oil is wonderful for maintaining free and easy breathing and for keeping chests and noses clear. It also has known antiseptic properties. Niaouli oil will lift the spirits of a sick and grouchy child naturally.
* Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the Australian Eucalyptus tree. It has a clean and revitalizing fragrance that has been used for over 150 years for promoting clear chests and noses. Eucalyptus also has natural antibacterial action and has been used in Australian aboriginal medicine for centuries.
* Ginger oil is a stimulating oil which will promote circulation and keep chests clear and free of mucus. It is also wonderful for overall health and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years, as one of the more important and highly respected herbs. Ginger oil has warming properties and will encourage sweating to maintain a normal temperature.
How is Congesto-K KiddieRub used?
Directions: Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Pour approximately 1/2 teaspoon onto hands and massage slowly and gently onto chest and back, especially before bedtime. Our Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer may also be sprayed onto the pillow or used as a space spray for additional benefits.
Caution: Not recommended for babies under 6 months. May contain traces of nut oil. For external use only.
How long until I see results?
Improvement should be noted within several minutes and your child should also become more relaxed. It is also advised that you use Congesto-K KiddieRub together with Sniffly Sprinkles to treat the problem from the inside and the outside. In addition, our KiddieBoost Drops will help to strengthen the immune system against future illness. Concurrent use of Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer and ComfiCoff will all help to reduce discomfort and ease congestion further.
How long will a bottle last?
Congesto-K KiddieRub comes in a 50ml container, and contains approximately 10-20 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on frequency of use.Free PDF Health Ebook...