This herb-infused pink lip balm will soothe and pamper your lips. Pure rose concrete add an unmistakable feminine aroma, and coupled with the kaolin, creates a smooth texture that goes on without a hitch. The pink color does not transfer to the lips.
- 6 grams St. John’s Wort infused extra virgin olive oil
- 10 grams avocado butter
- 4 grams alkanet infused sweet almond oil
- 6 grams fractionated coconut oil
- 10 grams beeswax
- a pea-sized amount rose concrete
- a pea-sized amount kaolin (China clay)
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
1. Combine olive oil, avocado butter, fractionated coconut oil, sweet almond oil and beeswax in a heat proof measuring cup with a pour spout and place in a hot water bath. Once the beeswax has melted, remove from heat. Stir well. I use disposable pop sickle sticks to stir.
2. Add rose concrete and kaolin and stir again to ensure an even mix. Make sure the kaolin is completely broken up and dispersed.
3. Pour into lip balm jars, tins or tubes and allow to cool before using.
Natural Skin Care Based on Science
Your skin is the largest organ in your body. What you put on it can have a profound impact on your overall health over the long term. That’s why every ingredient in your skincare product needs to be carefully chosen … to feed your skin with essential nutrients.
Did you know that many skincare products contain only tiny amounts of certain active ingredients, just so they can add them to the label? Or that many popular and expensive skincare products can actually damage your skin?