- Baby Shampoo 8oz
- Glycerine 2oz
- Stale beer 4oz
- Green tea 2 bags
- Chamomile tea 2 bags
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- Vitamin E capsule 400 IU
- Steep green and chamomile tea bags in ½ cup of Hot water For 20 minutes
- While waiting for the tea, mix the glycerine with the vitamin E
- And,the lemon juice with the stale beer
- And then add to the Baby Shampoo
- Shake well
- Then add the Tea brew ( ½ cup)
- And the glycerine………shake well and you have a great shampoo.
IF YOU WANT FLEA CONTROL:
Add: 1 part of your standard flea shampoo to 3 parts of homemade shampoo.
IF YOU WANT ANTIFUNGAL OR ANTIBACTERIAL ACTION:
Add 1 part of your veterinary brand and mix with 2 pars of home made shampoo.
YOU CAN ALSO ADD FLOWER ESSENCES:
Use one or all three into the mix.
- LAVENDER 1 TSP – To help the skin heal
- LEMON GRASS 1 TSP – To repel fleas & tick, and control molds & yeast
- ROSEMARY 1 TSP – To repel fleas & tick, kill germs
Keep Your Pets Healthy, Naturally
Just like us, domesticated animals like dogs and cats are affected by the health hazards of modern living. Pollution, poor nutrition, stress and unhealthy lifestyles can lead to a variety of illnesses and conditions that are very similar to those experienced by people.
As our Native Remedies customers grew to know and trust our range of natural remedies for children and adults, they began asking for safe, effective natural solutions especially designed for their pets. As treasured members of their families, our customers wanted their pets to be able to receive the same benefits as they had discovered for themselves with Native Remedies.
In many cases, our natural remedies for humans were used with great effect for the pets in the family and, as time went on, we could no longer ignore the need for remedies especially formulated for pets, with pet-friendly doses and remedies which could be easily administered. Out of this was born PetAlive – a range of herbal and homeopathic remedies to help with a variety of ailments commonly experienced by dogs, cats, horses, and small pets.