* 3 teaspoons (tsp) = 1 tablespoon (tbls)
* 2 tablespoons (tbls) = 1 ounce (oz)
* 6 teaspoons (tsp) = 1 ounce (oz)
* 10 milliliter (ml) = 1/3 oz.
* 15 milliliter (ml) = 1/2 oz.
* 30 milliliter (ml) = 1 oz.
* 10 milliliter (ml) = approximately 300 drops
Generally 2 drops of Essential Oil should be used per Tsp of Carrier Oil (but follow individual recipes if available.
Generally it takes from 1 to 2 oz of carrier oil for a full body massage.
Generally you can use any kind of natural carrier oil except mineral oil. There are lots to choose from and each has their own properties.
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy