- 3 teaspoons (tsp) = 1 tablespoon (tbls)
- 2 tablespoons (tbls) = 1 ounce (oz)
- 6 teaspoons (tsp) = 1 ounce (oz)
- 10 milliliter (ml) = 1/3 oz.
- 15 milliliter (ml) = 1/2 oz.
- 30 milliliter (ml) = 1 oz.
- 10 milliliter (ml) = approximately 300 drops
Generally 2 drops of Essential Oil should be used per Tsp of Carrier Oil (but follow individual recipes if available.
Generally it takes from 1 to 2 oz of carrier oil for a full body massage.
Generally you can use any kind of natural carrier oil except mineral oil. There are a lot of carrier oils to choose from and each has their own properties.
For most applications, I prefer our own Massage Base. It’s a combination of Sweet Almond, Grapeseed and Jojoba oils.
Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust!
Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and bulk spices, they also conduct quality control testing on each and every product in their own laboratory.
With attention like that, you can be sure you will receive only the highest-quality organic herbs, dried herbs, organic spices, therapeutic essential oils and all natural products when you place an order with Starwest Botanicals.