Be the life of the party
Rich food, sweets, wine, and over-indulgence mean quite a bit of multi-tasking for that special and under-rated organ, the liver. Everything that enters our body must be detoxified and refined by the liver.
Blood is purified by the liver daily, thus removing harmful waste. As the main filtering organ, the liver is mostly responsible for the metabolism of fats and synthetization of around 95% of proteins, carbohydrates, and sugars.
The digestive system forms a cooperative metabolizing function with the liver. During consumption of alcohol and rich foods, they first pass into the stomach, then the pancreas (which secretes digestive enzymes), then to the liver, gallbladder, and ultimately, the small and large intestines.
The liver can only metabolize a certain amount of alcohol per hour. The rate of alcohol metabolism depends partially on the amount of enzymes in the liver, which varies from person to person. The liver is the major organ tasked with breaking down alcohol.
The liver completely metabolizes over 90% of the alcohol ingested, while the rest is excreted as sweat, urine, or exhalation. The liver is highly capable at metabolizing alcohol in manageable amounts. Therefore, to effectively deal with alcohol, the body needs to be healthy, have a primed liver, and have a ready supply of amino acids, coenzymes and essential fatty acids.
While excessive consumption of alcohol or overly rich food is not recommended, it is possible to protect your system from some of the effects during times of occasional over-indulgence.
The natural way
Maintaining a healthy weight can also go a long way in supporting the liver. Avoidance of smoking is another good health practice to help protect the liver from harm. Drinking 8 glasses of water, engaging in moderate regular exercise, and getting the right minerals and vitamins from a healthy, balanced diet are also highly recommended.
Herbalists and naturopaths from cultures all over the world have used traditional medicine for centuries to assist the liver and digestive system’s regulatory functions.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now various published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support liver health. (Ferenci P, Dragosics B, Dittrich H, Frank H, Benda L, Lochs H, Meryn S, Base W and Schneider B (1989) “Randomized controlled trial of silymarin treatment in patients with cirrhosis of the liver”. J Hepatol 9: 105-113. Medline).
What is Pre-Party Protect?
Pre-Party Protect is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine. Pre-Party Protect can safely promote systemic equilibrium in the body without the risk of dependency.
Pre-Party Protect contains herbs that have been chosen for their ability to support the liver and encourage balance during occasional times of excess and over-indulgence.
Pre-Party Protect can be used to assist the liver in times when the digestive system may be under added strain – thus supporting the body’s natural ability to digest and assimilate food and drink during times of celebration.
Use Pre-Party Protect to:
* Help to prevent the ‘morning after’ syndrome associated with over-indulgence
* Support the barricade lining of the liver
* Support the delicate lining of the digestive system (including the stomach)
* Encourage the body to naturally stabilize after excessive rich food or alcohol consumption
* Support the body’s natural ability to promote equilibrium after over-indulgence
* Promote liver health and protection
How has Pre-Party Protect helped others?
“My wife and I are known as ‘party animals’ by our friends. We love to go out partying now and then. When we saw this product, we knew it was for us. Now when we go out to celebrate, we also know that we are being responsible and taking care of ourselves, too!!!! Thank you!”
— Dave and Lizza Sommers, IL, USA
“The guys in my fraternity used to rag me for not living it up with them. It was just that I didn’t want to over-indulge because it would upset my body, and I am an athlete. Since I started using your product, I feel like I have a natural back-up, and one or two hours partying doesn’t leave me feeling awful afterwards. Thanks for a great remedy.”
—Toby, KS, USA
“I bought this as a present for my dad, who occasionally has one too many! I have noticed such an improvement for him that I have started taking it before a night out with friends. When I go back to college, I’m taking a bottle with me! Thanks so much for a great natural product!”
What are the Ingredients?
Pre-Party Protect is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% veggie-capsule:
Native Remedies‘ products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Silybum marianus (Milk thistle) seeds contain a bioflavonoid complex known as silymarin. (Wagner H, Horhammer L, Munster R. “The chemistry of silymarin (silybin), the active principle of the fruits of Silybum marianum (l.) Gaertner”, Arzneim-Forsch Drug Research 1968; 18: 688-96.) Silybin is the most active ingredient and is largely responsible for the benefits attributed to promoting liver health. (Ferenci P, Dragosics B, Dittrich H, Frank H, Benda L, Lochs H, Meryn S, Base W and Schneider B (1989) “Randomized controlled trial of silymarin treatment in patients with cirrhosis of the liver”. J Hepatol 9: 105-113[Medline]). Recent studies have investigated Silymarin for its positive properties with respect to alcohol in particular. (Feher J, Deak G, Muzes G, Lang I, Niederland V, Nekam K and Karteszi M (1989) “Liver-protective action of silymarin therapy in chronic alcoholic liver diseases”. Orvosi Hetilap 130: 2723-2727. Medline). According to further animal studies, milk thistle extract (silymarin) may also serve as an antioxidant further encouraging liver vitality. (Sonnenbichler J, Mattersberger J and Rosen H (1976) “Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an anti-hepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum” L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seyler’s Z Physiol Chem 357: 1171-1180 Medline.).
* Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which are thought to exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes (especially those lining the stomach and digestive system). (Rosik JK, Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P . “Isolation and characterization of mucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana” (L.) Thell. Cesk Farm. 1984;33:68-71). References document the plant’s efficacy as a natural anti-inflammatory for the gastrointestinal tract. (Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckmann J, eds. “Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs. Marshmallow leaf”. Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000).
* Ulmus fulva (Slippery elm) contains high mucilaginous polysaccharide content (50%), providing a protective lining in the stomach and exerting a calming effect when used internally as a demulcent (a substance found to be soothing to inflamed mucous membranes). Additionally, animal studies have shown an extract of Slippery elm to be beneficial in promoting liver health and systemic balance in the liver. (Lee SJ, Oh PS, Ko JH, Lim K, Lim KT. “Protective effect of glycoprotein isolated from Ulmus davidiana Nakai on carbon tetrachloride-induced mouse liver injury”. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2006;58(1):143-152).
Pre-Party Protect contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or animal products.
How do I use Pre-Party Protect ?
Dosage: Take two capsules three times a day (beginning on the day of the party) and during the day after.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been determined.
Please note that regular or excessive alcohol consumption can lead to liver disease and other health and social problems. Drink alcohol responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Pre-Party Protect is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, Pre-Party Protect begins to support the healthy liver almost immediately. The veggie-capsule form facilitates rapid absorption through the stomach and into the liver, encouraging natural systemic health.
During times of occasional over-indulgence, Pre-Party Protect will help promote feelings of natural ‘detox’ through liver support, thus naturally helping to cleanse and protect the system and promote consistency during and after a time of excess consumption.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Pre-Party Protect contains 60 veggie-capsules and can be used on five different occasions.Free PDF Health Ebook...