Arthritis strikes many individuals of all ages and can be very painful and debilitating. Arthritis affects the joints and bones.
There are more than 200 different types of arthritis with the two major ones being osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Common Types of Arthritis
Osteoarthritis is the more common form of arthritis and affects the cartilage between the bones in that it degenerates or wastes away leaving joints vulnerable to rubbing of bone on bone.
Specialists suggest that obesity and repetitive movement can play a role in the development of osteoarthritis. Avoiding excess weight and repetitive movements can help prevent or lessen the effects of osteoarthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis, also called inflammatory arthritis, is a more severe form of arthritis but less common than osterarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis occurs when the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the joint, which then causes pain and swelling.
This form of arthritis can lead to a reduced ability to move and also results in a breakdown of bone and cartilage.
Symptoms of arthritis are stiffness, joint pain and swelling.
Natural Ways to Help Arthritis
- Switching to an organic diet reduces the chemicals in your body, which can help reduce the symptoms of arthritis. It is good to physically stay active as movement helps relieve pain as long as you don’t over-do the exercise. Use anti-inflammatory herbs and foods, as well as collagen-building supplements to help prevent further damage to your joints. Different herbs can relive the pain as well as reduce the swelling of the joint.
- Weight-bearing exercises can help to prevent osteoarthritis by increasing the strength of the muscles that give support to your joints. It is also necessary to have good posture for strengthening of healthy joints too.
- To reduce inflammation use turmeric, cardamon, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, chilies and cumin in your diet.
- Eating foods rich in omega oils can also benefit your arthritis as these foods that contain omega oils lubricate the joints and help to reduce inflammation.
- Acupuncture has been found to be beneficial for those who suffer from arthritis. Avoid eating animal foods because arachidonic acid found in meat provokes joint inflammation. Taking supplements with Chondroitin is beneficial because chondroitin helps to draw fluid into the cartilage, which then help to improve the shock-absorbing capability of your joints.
- Fish oils are also helpful in reducing the inflammation associated with arthritis. You can also use flax, sesame, sunflower and pumpkin oils also for reducing inflammation. Avoiding wheat, corn, and dairy, citrus, salt, caffeine, tomatoes, white potatoes, eggplant and peppers in your diet may also be beneficial.
Herbal Help for Joint Pain
JointEase Plus is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support flexibility and comfort in muscles, joints, and cartilage, JointEase Plus supports joint health in large joints as well as small joints in the hands, feet, toes, elbows, and knees.
JointEase Plus contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy cartilage, connective tissue, and comfort.
Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients glucosamine sulphate, Devil’s claw, and Indian frankincense in a concentrated capsule formula, JointEase Plus™ provides support for free-moving joints and overall ease of movement.