1) Potatoes: Boil potato peels in water, strain, and cool. Use the strained water as an after-shampoo rinse to darken grey hair
2) Sage covers the grey when used consistently over a period of time. Simmer 1/2 cup dried Sage in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Steep for 2-3 hours. Strain, use as rinse on clean hair. Leave on until hair has dried, then rinse out.
(another recipe for darkening gray hair)
- * 3 tablespoons Black tea
- * 3 tablespoons Sage
- * 1 teapot freshly boiled water
Steep Black tea and Sage in water. Allow to cool and use as a hair rinse, pouring the tea repeatedly over the hair. Rinse with tepid water.
3) Mix 1 oz. Sage, 1oz. Rosemary and 1 pint of water. Simmer for 30 minutes and strain. Massage into the scalp and grey hair.
4) Mix 1 tablespoon of apple-cidar vinegar with one gallon of warm water, use as final rinse.
5) Use an infusion of hollyhock (blue-purple flowers) to remove the yellow cast from grey hair.
6) Use betony as a rinse to cover yellow in grey hair.
Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home!
Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. Many salons now offer a range of body massage treatments sometimes with the use of aromatherapy essential oils.
Whether you are a total beginner looking to embark on a new career,or an existing therapist wishing to refresh or update your skills, our holistic beauty therapy training course is tailored to suit your needs.
This comprehensive course was designed for the natural therapist who would like to have in-depth training in holistic beauty remedies and treatments which include massage, aromatherapy, nutrition and diet and reflexology.
If you would like to learn Holistic Beauty Therapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy’s Holistic Beauty Therapist Course.
The diverse and wide range of natural therapies which are covered in this course is of great benefit to anyone who is seeking to offer a wider range of services and knowledge to clients, friends and family. This course will provide you with the crucial expertise and training which is necessary to build and maintain your own holistic beauty salon business.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Use coupon aha10off to get 10% off any course – even if you use a payment plan!
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy