1) Potatoes: Boil potato peels in water, strain, and cool. Use the strained water as an after-shampoo rinse to darken grey hair
2) Sage covers the grey when used consistently over a period of time. Simmer 1/2 cup dried sage in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Steep for 2-3 hours. Strain, use as rinse on clean hair. Leave on until hair has dried, then rinse out.
3) Mix 1 oz. sage, 1oz. rosemary and 1 pint of water. Simmer for 30 minutes and strain. Massage into the scalp and grey hair.
4) Mix 1 tablespoon of apple-cidar vinegar with one gallon of warm water, use as final rinse.
5) Use an infusion of hollyhock (blue-purple flowers) to remove the yellow cast from grey hair.
6) Use betony as a rinse to cover yellow in grey hair.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook...