- ½ cup of canned mackerel (well rinsed)
- ¼ cup of shrimp (peeled)
- 1 baked sweet potato mashed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons of mung bean or sunflower sprouts
- 1 teaspoon of cat nip
- 1 raw egg scrambled.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food process or use a potato masher to get it all mixed well.
- Store in a recyclable container.
- Feed ½ in the morning and the rest for the evening meal.
- Very nutritious, tasty and balanced.
Keep Your Pets Healthy, Naturally
Just like us, domesticated animals like dogs and cats are affected by the health hazards of modern living. Pollution, poor nutrition, stress and unhealthy lifestyles can lead to a variety of illnesses and conditions that are very similar to those experienced by people.
As our Native Remedies customers grew to know and trust our range of natural remedies for children and adults, they began asking for safe, effective natural solutions especially designed for their pets. As treasured members of their families, our customers wanted their pets to be able to receive the same benefits as they had discovered for themselves with Native Remedies.
In many cases, our natural remedies for humans were used with great effect for the pets in the family and, as time went on, we could no longer ignore the need for remedies especially formulated for pets, with pet-friendly doses and remedies which could be easily administered. Out of this was born PetAlive – a range of herbal and homeopathic remedies to help with a variety of ailments commonly experienced by dogs, cats, horses, and small pets.