* 4 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening
* 3 tablespoons solid cocoa butter
* 2 tablespoons solid coconut oil
* 1 tablespoon beeswax
* 1 tablespoon paraffin wax
* 10 drops orange essential oil (or whatever you like)
Heat all the above, except essential oil, in a microwave (power 7) for approximately 3 minutes or melt in a double boiler.
Stir until liquid. If you want them colored, add a crayon or wax dye. Beat for several minutes until emulsified and slightly thick. If it isn’t thickening, place your bowl in ice water as you beat it with an electric mixer.
Add essential oil. Pour into metal or lightly oiled plastic/glass molds. (Chocolate molds work well and are about the right amount for a body massage.) Refrigerate until set.
Wrap in plastic and store in a cool place.
To use, simply hand warm your molded oil and give a massage to your favorite person or give yourself a foot massage.Free PDF Health Ebook...