If you work outside a lot this is the ideal answer to sore, chapped hands and weather-beaten skin.
- 1 tablespoon avocado or apricot oil
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 3 tablespoons lanolin
- 1 teaspoon oil of lavender
- Put the lanolin in an ovenproof bowl and place in a roasting pan full of hot water.
- Pour in the avocado and almond oils and beat well to completely combine.
- Remove from the heat and continue to beat as the mixture cools and thickens. Add the oil of lavender.
- Continue beating until mixture is thick and creamy and cool. Pour into a small pot, cover and store in the fridge.
- Vitamin E can be added by squeezing the contents of 2 or 3 capsules as the same stage as oil of lavender is added.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.