This is a really rich and thick cream to start getting those tootsies in tip-top summer shape! As always, aromatics are optional.
- 1.8 oz. shea butter
- 1 ounce sweet almond oil
- 1 ounce coconut oil
- 1.5 ounces emulsifying wax
- 1/2 ounce stearic acid
- 4.2 ounces distilled water
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
1. Phase A: Place first 5 ingredients in a heat proof (I use Pyrex) 16 ounce glass measuring cup.
2. Phase B: Place remaining ingredients except the essential oils in another heat proof 16 ounce glass measuring cup.
3. Place each cup in a separate double boiler to warm the water in Phase B and completely melt the waxes in Phase B.
4. When the waxes are completely melted, remove both Phases from heat.
5. Use an electric mixer to combine the two Phases by pouring Phase A into Phase B in a steady stream. Feet of Fancy should form in just a few minutes.
6. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before adding essential oil. Pour into clean jars and allow to cool for a few minutes before capping. Massage generously into clean feet. At night, you can cover your newly moisturized tootsies in some cotton socks and you will awaken with the softest feet ever. Enjoy!