The world we live in today is full of environmental toxins and pollution. Every day new toxins are pumped into the air we breathe from an ever-growing string of factories.
It seems that nothing is safe. The soil that we grow our food in is full of chemicals that should not be there. To add to this, artificial preservatives keep our food from spoiling.
Even the water we drink is chemically treated before it arrives at our homes. Cigarette smoke and fumes from cars fill the air that we breathe.
There is really no good way to avoid all of the pollutants that surround us. MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), or toxic injury, can cause many problems in our bodies. These include asthma, hives, chest pain and many other symptoms.
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity is suspected when the individual:
- Exhibits problems – often similar to an allergy-like reaction – often to extremely low levels of toxicants or triggers
- Has ongoing problems (it is not a “one-off” event)
- Experiences the same symptoms with repeated exposure to the same triggers
- Is affected by many different triggers
- Improves when triggers are removed
Our bodies are very good at dealing with all of these toxins but sometimes they fall behind because of overload. As the toxins build up in our bodies tissue is destroyed, organs damaged and the immune system becomes compromised. This opens a very dangerous door that allows serious illnesses to take root in our bodies.
There are many problems that can result from environmental toxicity.
Diseases and Conditions Linked to Environmental Toxicity
- Certain cancers (especially breast cancer and various childhood cancers)
- Immune deficiency and Auto-immune diseases
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Hormonal imbalances
- Chemical imbalances in the brain
- Alterations of systemic enzymes
- Changes in metabolism
- Sleep disturbances
- Thyroid problems
- Fertility problems
- Chronic Fatigue
There are many things that you can do to try and separate yourself from some of the pollutants.
Ways to Avoid Environmental Toxins
- Diet and water are very important. Make sure that you eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and bran. This will keep your digestive system working efficiently to eliminate the toxins from your body systems.
- Make sure that you read the labels on your food packages. There should not be artificial preservatives, flavors or colorants in them. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
- The importance of water cannot be overstated. Detox your body on a regular basis to get rid of all the unwanted toxins.
- Make sure the cleaning products you use in your home are as natural as possible. Read the labels and make sure there are not too many harsh chemicals in them.
- Make sure that your home is always well ventilated. Random chemicals, natural gas, and cigarette smoke tend to become trapped in our homes.
- Don’t use bug bombs or other insect sprays in your house. If you are having an issue with bugs then hire a licensed exterminator to do the job or look into natural pest repellent methods.
- When your doctor prescribes you a medication, make sure that you read the insert that comes with it. Drug companies add preservatives, colorants, and flavorings that are meant to help them maximize their profits. These additives are terrible for your body and should be avoided.
- Try to use herbal or natural remedies whenever you can safely do so.
Detoxification is an Important Part of Staying Healthy
Detox Drops is a natural, safe and effective liquid herbal formula that is especially formulated to cleanse and detoxify the system, rejuvenate liver functioning, eliminate bloating and kick-start your body back to life!
Detox Drops assist in the elimination of toxins in the body; improve liver functioning; stimulate bile production and the breakdown of dietary fat; boost the effectiveness of Weight Management Programs; increase energy and stamina; reduce feelings of fatigue and listlessness; improve skin condition and improve the body’s ability to fight disease by facilitating immune functioning.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Detox Drops is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.