We have all discovered over the years that smoking is a high-risk habit to start. Most start smoking during their teenage years when they do not mind a little rebellion.
But, there are health hazards linked with smoking that everybody needs to be cognisant of prior to starting.
The Surgeon General’s warning has not persuaded many to quit smoking. One reason is that the primary substance in cigarettes, nicotine, is extremely addictive.
It does not require a long time to become hooked and it occurs without you recognizing it.
Cigarettes are filled with not solely tobacco but additional substances that afford them their flavor and aroma, depending upon the brand. One puff of that smoke into the air releases 1000s of substances both toxic and carcinogenic (cancer causing).
That can not be good for anyone’s body. Continue reading and you will discover what they do more specifically.
* Bad breath – This seems not so crucial while you’re a youth, but as you turn older it will mean a great deal more. Cigarette smokers suffer sour-smelling breath from the tobacco. Smoking likewise may dull the tastebuds and destroy your sense of taste.
* Gum disease – Smoking contributes to gingivitis, an inflammation of the gums. The gum line may recede making teeth to become unstable and wriggle. They may also become sore and bleed easily. Similar to sugary sweets, smoking leads to the formation of plaque on teeth due to the build-up of bacterium in the mouth. Tough, calcified plaque is referred to as tartar.
* Heart disease – Folks believe that the primary killer of smokers is lung disease or lung cancer, but it’s really heart disease. Cigarette smoking weakens the vessels of the body, namely your heart. Perfusion (blood reaching all regions of the body) is suppressed, making it easier to sustain a heart attack due to the decrease in blood flow. More smokers perish from heart-related disease than lung cancer.
* Cancer – There’s more than only lung cancer in this category. Since lungs are directly bore upon by the toxic chemical compound’s found in cigarettes, it’s a primary site of cancers. But, smokers might also acquire cancer of their tongue, throat, mouth and lips. Removing these cancers can result in deforming operations.
* Respiratory illnesses – The most common here is COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and emphysema, a type of COPD. Once the lungs are damaged, the exchange of oxygen and CO2 is affected. You’ll see folks with respiratory issues on oxygen tanks just to maintain their oxygen at healthy levels in their body.
There are numerous reasons why smoking isn’t safe for your body. It might commence with unfit breath and discolored lips, teeth and fingers, but the health hazards may become even more dangerous and life threatening.
Related Natural Products
Kicking the habit and stopping smoking is extremely difficult and requires willpower, determination and support. Once you have made the decision that you want to stop smoking, there are various treatment options available to assist you including nicotine replacement therapy, hypnosis, counseling and prescription medications.
Natural and holistic treatments can also lessen the urge to smoke and help you to restore balance in your body. Treatments like herbal and homeopathic remedies are safe and effective to use. They contain a combination of ingredients such as Avena sativa, Garcinia cambogia and Gotu Cola (Centella asiatica) to reduce nicotine cravings and balance the mood. Consult a reputable homeopath, herbalist or naturopath for guidance on a management plan tailored to suit your needs.
The Stop Smoking UltraPack helps support balanced mood, soothe nerves and enhances emotional well being with homeopathic remedies for relief from restlessness and agitation while quitting cigarettes. The complete solution – Stop Smoking UltraPack – includes one of each:
RXHale – A natural, safe, and effective herbal stop smoking medication that treats symptoms of nicotine withdrawal naturally – before they start! Rx-Hale Tablets contain a unique combination of herbal and mineral ingredients to assist with the management of depression and mood swings. Taken during the month before you stop smoking and continued for a few months until the worst is over, Rx-Hale Tablets ensure that your efforts to stop smoking are not foiled by depression, mood swings and sugar cravings. Taking the tablets every day during the 30 days before you stop also prepares you psychologically for nicotine withdrawal and ensures that you begin the process feeling strong and ready to face the challenges ahead of you!
Crave-RX – a natural, safe, and effective herbal stop smoking medication that controls nicotine craving, severe nicotine withdrawal symptoms, and nicotine withdrawal duration without using harmful and expensive nicotine products! Crave-Rx Drops contain a unique combination of selected herbal ingredients which have been clinically proven to reduce the craving for nicotine due to their balancing effect on the brain chemicals known to be associated with addiction. Crave-Rx Drops also contain herbs which will help to prevent the sugar cravings and compensatory overeating which often cause people to go back to cigarettes due to unwanted weight gain. Now you can safely stop smoking without gaining weight!
NicoTonic – a proven, safe and effective natural remedy that is an excellent and very effective aid in reducing emotional ability and restlessness associated with withdrawal from nicotine or other addictive drugs. Tissue salts are easy to take, pleasant tasting and even children love to take them! Safe during pregnancy, nursing and free of side effects. Regular use ensures systemic balance of biochemic tissue salts in the body, optimizes health at the cellular level, relieves symptoms of disease, restores health and vitality, optimizes the therapeutic effects of other remedies by improving systemic functioning and metabolism.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist, these remedies within the Stop Smoking UltraPack are pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
The Non-Smoker’s Edge – Quitting smoking is tough, but The Non-Smoker’s Edge is tougher. This extensive 7-CD audio hypnosis program combines eight full sessions of smoking-cessation hypnosis with one session of behavior modification strategies and one session of smoking aversion therapy. Research shows these tools can improve your chance of success from less than 5% to more than 66%. Learn more about The Non-Smoker’s Edge now!
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...